Schwinn IC8 Spinbike - with Zwift and Ridesocial
Available from mid-September.
Free from borders. Full of options. The brand new Schwinn IC8 Spinbike combines the fantastic spinning experience you want from the Schwinn bikes with the versatility of your favorite apps such as Zwift and Ridesocial. With these apps you can cycle through the most beautiful environments while you keep track of and analyze all your training data.
Not just a cardio training
The IC8 is provided with two dumbbell holders specially for vinyl dumbbells. In this way you give an extra dimension to an already dynamic training. For example, go up with your upper body while you spin with your legs. You can then use the dumbbells to do strength exercises that combine your cardio with strength.
Thanks to the ingenious system, the IC8 keeps track of the power that you generate while cycling. Zwift uses this ability to determine your FTP. Zwift will compile training sessions for you based on a percentage of the FTP. You determine the resistance yourself during training via the spin bike.
The XL handlebar has two bottle cages and a media rack above the display, allowing you to view the data on your tablet or smartphone as well as the data on your training computer. That way you are always aware of your progress during training. The flywheel has no less than six electromagnets with no less than 100 different resistances. The maximum load is a whopping 1000 watts at 100 RPM.
An overview of features:
- Suitable for: intensive home use
- Maximum user weight: 150 kg
- Flywheel: 18.01 kg with pedal system
- Brake system: magnetic brake
- Drive: string
- Handlebar: XL triathlon incl. Media rack
- Saddle: Racing saddle
- Handlebar adjustability: horizontal and vertical in micro steps for the ideal posture
- Saddle adjustability: horizontal and vertical in micro steps for the ideal posture
- Pedals: DUAL SPD
- Dimensions prepared (L x W x H in cm): 123.7 x 53.9 x 131.6
- Weight of the product: 48.1 kg
- Bottle cage: yes, 2x.
- Resistance levels: 100
- Warranty: two years at home
- Crankshaft: three-part
- VR ready LCD display with black background lighting and tachometer
- Heart rate measurement: yes, via Bluetooth 4.0 (Bluetooth chest strap available as an option)
- Ride Social including 9 routes, of which 4 routes VR (virtual reality).
- Swift free or with a subscription. Track training data only via subscription
- Virtual Reality (glasses are not included)
- Including media rack
- Including USB charging point
- Display of: time, distance, calories, speed, RPM and heart rate
Dimensions of the box and barcode:
- EAN: 0708447913999
- Dimensions of the box (L x W x H in cm): 102.9 x 25.4 x 85.1
- Gross weight: 54.8 kg