Modern Movement M-Pad Balance Trainer - With M-Trac App - three different heights
Give training on a balance board a whole new dimension with the long awaited Modern Movement M-Pad Balance Trainer, which makes training interactive and, above all, fun. Use the motion sensor in your smartphone and a whole new world of training and recovery will open for you. Train all the muscles in your body including all your stabilizing muscles that can relax considerably during the day.
How does it work? Download the free M-Trac app and place your smartphone on the specially developed smartphone holder. Choose a game or training, decide at what level you want to start and get started. All your training and performance are saved so you are exactly aware of your progress.
The Modern Movement M-Pad Balance Trainer is:
- Compact and portable because it can be folded up to 355 x 425 mm
- Can be used professionally - suitable for users up to 140 kg (tested up to 540 kg load)
- Compatible with M-Trac app: measure your balance, track your progress
- Suitable for at home, at work or at the gym
- Equipped with a low step: can be adjusted to a minimum of only 52 mm
- Suitable for users of any height and training level
Free M-Trac App
- Suitable for iOS (version 9 or newer) and Android (version 5.0 or newer)
- Suitable for both the Modern Movement Edge Board 2.0 Extension Trainer and the Modern Movement M-Pad Balance Trainer.
- Use the app on your phone or send the image to a TV screen for when using the Modern Movement fitness items.
- The sensors of your phone follow your repetitions, exercises and thus measure your performance and progress over time. You can continuously monitor and view this.
- Your iPad is automatically used as a second screen if you open the app twice. Also ideal for physiotherapy to guide patients.
Use three different modes:
- Play: choose from different games that make fitness interactive and fun. Games such as a maze or your own version of Space invaders.
- Train: in this mode, M-Trac guides you through your training and as you progress you can adjust your training to make it heavier and more challenging. This mode also keeps track of your number of repetitions and your training history.
- Measure: in this mode (only suitable for the M-Pad) you can perform a series of tests to measure your balance so that you have a good quantitative way to measure this. You try to improve your values as time goes on.
An overview of features of this smart balance trainer:
- Including three (3) rubber pads for three different difficulty levels. Train with different heights and always add a path as your training progresses.
- Low step height of only 58 mm (with one rubber) so that people with limited mobility or imbalance can also use the M-Pad.
- Overview of heights with different rubbers:
Level 1: 58 mm
Level 2: 75 mm
Level 3: 90 mm
- Compact. The deck can be folded up to just 340 x 425 mm, making it easy to place in a sports bag. When folded out, the deck is 585 mm wide.
- Commercial construction with aluminum frame and glass-filled nylon with a maximum load of 136 kg and tested to no less than 540 kg.
Dimensions constructed (L x W x H in cm: 34 x 58.5 x 52
Package dimensions (L x W x H in cm): 42.6 x 34 x 8.7