Inspire Krachtstation M1 - Black - With six pulleys
The Inspire M1 is not a traditional home gym. The M1 is completely based on cable exercises that give you complete freedom of movement, better known as functional training. This compact home gym fits in almost any room where most home gyms do not fit.
There are 6 independent pulleys (ratio 1: 2) that offer you the possibility of iso-lateral training. This means that both sides of the body must work the same to complete a certain movement. This contributes to the balanced development of all muscles and to improved mobility and coordination.
The low pulleys are for shoulder presses, bicep curls and lateral raises. In combination with the bench you can train the quadriceps and hamstrings by standing on the bench. Chest presses can be performed from the lower positions by placing the bench in the flat position.
The mid pulleys are for chest muscle exercises (flat, incline and decline positions). Pectoral flys from every angle to replace a fixed press arm. Adjust the backrest of the bench for support during seated rows.
The high pulleys for lat pull downs, abdominal crunches, triceps push down, biceps and triceps exercises and cross the handles for training the shoulders (rear delt).
Other advantages of the Inspire M1:
- Frame: Heavy round steel pipes
- Powder coating: The electrostatic powder coating offers a durable and maintenance-free finish
- Bearings: Ball bearings ensure smooth operation and are maintenance-free
- Pulleys: Glass fiber reinforced nylon
- Fully adjustable bench for sitting and lying chest muscle exercises
- Forward-looking design; the M1 fits perfectly in every corner of the house
- Stable 5-point design with spirit level adjustable rear legs
- Delivered as standard with 90 kg of training weight