Inspire FT2 Functional Trainer - including bench
The Inspire FT2 Home Gym is both a Functional Trainer and Smith Machine in one. The great thing about the FT2 is that it makes this possible without the use of weight discs. The FT2 uses the weight blocks on both sides and an integrated barbell.
With the Inspire FT2 you can now move in any desired direction so that you can train your body as optimally as possible. Because of this freedom of movement, the Inspire FT2 is also very popular in various physics practices.
The Inspire FT2 has on both sides no less than 75 kg of weight blocks, a total of no less than 150 kg of training weight! For the smaller steps in weight you can use the two lighter weights of 2.3 kg. These should be hung on the magnetic weight pin. Unique to the Inspire FT2 is the possibility to connect the two adjustable pulleys to the red barbell. This doubles the training weight! If this is not enough for you, you can upgrade the FT2 to standard 2x90 kg.
All pulleys have a ratio of 1: 2, so the actual weight is halved per pulley. If you use both sides, this will be doubled again.
This device comes with a training bench and all possible accessories.
Features of the Inspire FT2
- Frame: Heavy rectangular and round steel tubes.
- Powder coating: The electrostatic powder coating offers a durable and maintenance-free finish.
- Bearings: Precision steel ball bearing system ensures smooth, maintenance-free operation.
- Pulleys: Glass fiber reinforced nylon.
- Dual weight blocks: The double weight stacks allow you to work on each side of the body independently for a more balanced workout.
- Weight stacks: 2x75 kg and magnetic weight pin for safety.
- 75 practice options.
- The FT2 Home Gym uses an adjustable pulley on both sides. This pulley can be adjusted to various heights, 32 positions ranging from 34 cm to 186 cm.
- The pull up bar can be mounted in various heights so that it can also be used in spaces where the ceiling is somewhat lower (minimum height 210 cm, maximum height 223 cm).
- The Inspire SCS Bench is standard equipped with:
Inspire SCS Leg Extension (for training your buttocks and legs)
Inspire SCS Preacher Curl (for training your arm muscles)
Inspire Leg extension Conversion Kit. With this tool you can link the leg extension to the weight blocks of the FT2