Hammer adjustable set cranks for hometrainers - flexibly adjustable from 30–170 mm
The Vario crank – the accessory for cardio training after surgery, injuries or joint changes
Training on an ergometer requires a certain ability to bend and stretch. However, many people find this difficult, especially those whose movement is limited because of an injury, surgery or degenerative joint changes.
One solution to this problem is to adapt the ergometer or home trainer to the reduced ability to bend and stretch. The FINNLO by HAMMER Vario crank provides this solution, making efficient cardio training possible even with reduced knee flexion.
Adjustment mechanism for greater flexibility
The Vario crank enables continuous adjustment of the pedal arm length from 30–170 mm. Even greater flexibility for your training!
Effective ergometer training with the Vario crank can lead to the following results
- Improved stamina and physical fitness
- Body weight and fat reduction
- Strengthening of the leg muscles (e.g. after an injury)
- Supporting joint mobilisation
- Compatible with axel: square (JIS)
- Positive effects on the cardiovascular system
- Sold per set